We hope that you are completely satisfied with the jewelry you purchase from us. However, if you are for any reason unsatisfied with your purchase, please feel free to return for an exchange or refund within 60 business days of your original purchase. Sale items or items purchased through any promotional sales are final sale. In order to exchange your purchase, please do the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization number and a Return Authorization form.
- Please carefully package the jewelry to be exchanged, enclose the Return Authorization form in the box.
- When returning the item, please add the Return Authorization number to the outside of the box. If the Return Authorization number is not on the box, the item will be returned to the sender.
- Address the box to: Elizabeth Cole Jewelry / Attn: Returns: / 767 Hartford Avenue, Suite 201 Johnston, RI 02919
- We recommend that you ship the item using UPS, FedEX, DHL or USPS registered mail to ensure delivery.
If any pieces you purchase break within 60 days of your original purchase, Elizabeth Cole Jewelry will repair the piece free of charge or replace the piece. We hope to be able to repair your piece, but please be aware that some of our supplies are limited in quantity and repairs are not always possible. Warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care, accidents or natural breakdown of materials over extended use and time. All defective or damaged products should be returned to us for examination and evaluation.
All sample sale purchases are final sale.